well, long.
He - the one I come here to write bout - has er...ummm changed.
That is to say claims he no longer feels 'that way' about me - is no longer in love with me. Hasn't for close to 2 years now.
But is still "crazy" about me.
Oh, while he is 'talking' to someone else - on a fairly regular/daily basis.
I don't know what I feel about the situation any more.
I _ WANT _ to move on - want to not care. about him. about my time with him.
However I find myself thinking back... reliving the past.
Its strange how memories work - memories of times u cried/were upset sometimes make u laugh now... but almost always things that made u laugh will make u feel saddish when u remember them.
Keep wanting to "talk" to him - him of 2004 time frame.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment